Business Directory Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shopping in Annapolis

Junior Member Seaman

Shopping in Annapolis

When I come to Annapolis later this month, I want to do some shopping. Any good spots I shouldn't miss? Any tips?

Junior Member Seaman
    Annapolis is filled with shopping options. I love the downtown area for their boutiques, galleries, antiques, and jewelry stores. Annapolis Pottery on State Circle has been there forever and is pretty cool. If you need a department store, Westfield Annapolis is a huge mall with Nordstrom, Macy's, Lord &Taylor, and many other stores. In fact, they have over 200! The Annapolis Towne Center is new and has lots of great restaurants and shopping opportunities. Finally, the Annapolis Harbor Center where the old Fresh Fields used to be on Route 2 South is fabulous. I go for Barnes and Noble and the new Nordstrom Rack.

Have fun!

Junior Member Seaman
    I heard about "Melissa's Ride" and thought it sounded interesting but I never had a chance to go. Are there any other events?
    We utilize the experience and knowledge of a team of Pass4sure 700-039 further details University of Regina

Junior Member Seaman
    I will post more responses as I get them. One big event in Annapolis in May, but towards the end of the month is the Naval Academy graduation.
    >m Goooood<

Junior Member Seaman
    Hi, thanks for sharing your ideas of where to shop at Annapolis. I have heard this Annapolis Harbour Center. It is Located west of downtown. They say you will find almost anything you want to purchase there. It consists of more shops, services , fast-food restaurants and movie theaters.By the way, there are lot other good places also that you can see at Annapolis.
    Last edited by Keena Ortega; 08-05-2014 at 01:55 AM.

Junior Member Seaman
    One big event in Annapolis in May, but towards the end of the month is the Naval Academy graduation.?????????????
    Try out our free mcts training exam - braindumps.com and latest comptia HITACHI training courses to get high flying University of California, San Diego in final wikipedia exams, mcts Criswell College is also very useful tool.

+ Reply to Thread